07.10.2009

I feel alive :D

I can tell you that the sleepover went really well!
I had fuuun :D

Me and Martine slept in a double bed, and Sofie slept in a single bed.
We ate taco (made by Martine) and sweets :P
We talked inside whilst we ate. We sat in their sofas, two black leather ones. Really comfy ^^
I can't come up with anything we didn't talk about... oh, we didn't talk about war and the worlds climate! x)

I think I fell asleep at 1 a.m. :) I was tired! I'd even eaten two crisps ;o (haven't eaten them since summer-time. Coz of my "get-fit-deal" !)


I don't think anyone will recognise this girl :P --->
Her name is Sofie :D
I took a pic of Martine, but I dunno if I'm aloud to post it, so I'll just skip it ^^

Anyway, we woke up at 8.30 a.m. and talked for hours :)






I came home at 2 p.m. after we'd eaten "sagogrynsgrøt".
It's a white porridge, and the grain looks like frogs eggs xD
Meant to be a dessert really !

ORPS is a Norwegian movie about these nerdy band-kids.
The dvd came in the post today, aswell as "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"!

3 kommentarer:

  1. oh cool you had such a great time with your friends :D
    I'm faving a sleepover with my mates on Friday too. Gonna be awesome :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Hørtes ut som en kjempe vellykka overnatting :D

    SvarSlett
  3. yup, it was really good :D
    have a good time Vikky ;)

    yes, yes!
    var flott :D

    SvarSlett